1. Purpose. The purpose of this AUP is the following:
– To offer our customer (“Consumer” or”Client”) hosting (and related services).
– Protecting the rights, privacy, and (internet) security of individuals and organisations.
– To inform our customers (“Consumers” or”Clients”) about our principles (“guidelines”, “rules”, “terms”, ”policies”).
– Informing our customers (“Consumers” or”Clients”) about the consequences if illegal activities take place on Verixy.
This policy cannot lay down rules to cover every possible situation. This policy has been designed to set out general principles (“guidelines”, “rules”, “terms”, ”policies”)
This policy applies to all of our (“Verixy’s”) Services and Customers (“Consumers” or”Clients”)
2. Unlawful Activity; Fraudulent, Deceptive or Unfair Business Practices. Our Services may only be used for lawful purposes and activities. If we determine, or have reason to believe, in our sole discretion, that you are engaging, or have engaged, in any illegal activities, activities prohibited under our AUP, or in business practices that we deem fraudulent, deceptive and/or unfair, we may take corrective action (without or without notice to you) including, but not limited to: blocking access to files; deleting files, reading files or informing the authorities; suspending, restricting or terminating your use of our Services. You may also incur substantial fees, fines and other related expenses.
3. Prohibited Uses and Users. If any of the following apply to you, you are ineligible (or may become ineligible) to use our Services:
- Spreading harmful (“causing or likely to cause harm”) files, code and other related subjects that have an intent of malice (“harming”) using our Services.
- Using our Services to perform illegal activities like Fraud; Scams; Hacking (“Accessing “, “Defacing”, “Hijacking”, “Bombing”, “Denial of service”); Pirating of any kind (“Software”, “Media”); Illegal Trading in any way; Money Laundering; Cyber Stalking; Cyber Terrorism. (Authorities will be informed).
- Аll forms of cryptocurrency mining and similar operations are forbidden on our servers.
- Using our services to transmit, distribute or deliver any unsolicited messages over the Internet (an action known as “spam” or “spamming”).
- ‘Spamvertizing’ refers to the practice of sending unsolicited spam messages for the purpose of advertising a particular website.
- In order to ensure higher server performance and quality of the VPS service, all VPS accounts are subject to certain resource limitations concerning, but not limited to, server CPU usage, Memory usage and disk-space. If a hosting account exceeds the allowed amount of system resources, the account owner will be immediately notified to take actions in order to decrease the usage. If such action is not instantly taken by the owner, the account will be suspended.
4. Hosting Reseller Policy. If you are using your virtual private server for reseller hosting purposes, you are responsible for the conduct of your Customers and by agreeing with this AUP, agree that your Customers will adhere to the AUP. Hosting resellers should make their perspective Customers aware of the AUP and the consequences for violation.
5. Copyrights. Copyrighted material must not be placed on Customers’ VPS accounts without the explicit permission of the copyright owner or a person specifically authorized to give such permission by the copyright owner. Upon receipt of a claim for copyright infringement, or a notice of such violation, we will immediately run full investigation and, upon confirmation, will promptly remove the infringing material from the Services. Further procedures (in accordance with our stated below corrective measures) will be carried out if necessary. We will assume no liability to any Customer of the VPS Services for the removal of any such material.
Reporting Violations. If you need to report a violation of this AUP agreement or believe that you or your system has been subject to attack originating from our hosting network, please contact us immediately. Our team will fully investigate the situation and provide you with professional assistance.